1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowboard skydiving

Discussion in 'Skydiving videos and photos' started by Jessi, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Member

[​IMG]

I'm not sure what the point is, but it looks like fun, right? Would you do this?
  2. Freedombiker

Freedombiker Member

There are so many things that people do these days, but I think that you can better start by the beginning. For me that will be a tandem jump ...

But this picture looks like they are snowboarding with the white clouds below them ..
  3. Freedombiker

Freedombiker Member

Hey, just a question about this. Can those board not get away from you, because a normal snowboard will get off as soon as you fall? (Did some snow boarding a long time ago)
  4. Jessi

Jessi Member

The board won't necessarily get away from you. It *can* be removed intentionally, though, in case something goes wrong and you need to ditch the board. Because of that, it's pretty rare to allow it, too.

Check this one out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skysurfing
  5. Freedombiker

Freedombiker Member

Hi Jessi, thanks for the answer here. Did check out the Wikipedia page. And that gives a lot more background information as well . Really appreciate this. This are the kind of answers that you are looking for on a forum.