Night jumps?

Jessi

Can you jump at night time? I've never seen it done before, but I think it would be awesome to see the night lights while falling. I don't know how safe that would be, though.

Jessi

Hmm.

Doing it in the country wouldn't seem very fun at all. I suppose if it's right outside the city, then it could be worthwhile because you could still see the lights. You don't normally do it directly in the city anyway.

Hmm.

Doing it in the country wouldn't seem very fun at all. I suppose if it's right outside the city, then it could be worthwhile because you could still see the lights. You don't normally do it directly in the city anyway.

Oh that's true, it'd probably be alright to do it next to the city. I think part of it would depend on where you were. Where I'm from, there isn't a lot of open land next to the city, just a lot of suburbs. So maybe you'd see the city in the distance, but more likely it would just be suburbia.

Jessi

Meh, that doesn't sound like as much fun. And it'd probably make it more nervewracking not being able to see possible obstacles like trees and whatnot, too.

I wonder how much it'd cost to shut down an airport for a while to land there? Hehe.

Jessi

If I were a billionaire, I'd probably have someone else posting this for me, lol. And they'd have just made the call to the airport to find out the number for me. ;)

Hahahahaha agreed. Not that this would be a bad job, 'research' right? It would just be sad to plan vacations/adventures for your boss and not be able to do them yourself!