Snowboard skydiving

Jessi

skydiving-skysurf2.jpg

I'm not sure what the point is, but it looks like fun, right? Would you do this?

There are so many things that people do these days, but I think that you can better start by the beginning. For me that will be a tandem jump ...

But this picture looks like they are snowboarding with the white clouds below them ..

Hey, just a question about this. Can those board not get away from you, because a normal snowboard will get off as soon as you fall? (Did some snow boarding a long time ago)

Jessi

Hey, just a question about this. Can those board not get away from you, because a normal snowboard will get off as soon as you fall? (Did some snow boarding a long time ago)

The board won't necessarily get away from you. It *can* be removed intentionally, though, in case something goes wrong and you need to ditch the board. Because of that, it's pretty rare to allow it, too.

Check this one out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skysurfing

Hi Jessi, thanks for the answer here. Did check out the Wikipedia page. And that gives a lot more background information as well . Really appreciate this. This are the kind of answers that you are looking for on a forum.