Would you try base-jumping after skydiving?

I was wondering how many of you have transferred over to other flying sports after skydiving. Marina Bay has this sick New Year's Base Jumping thing. Video below:

Did you find the skills transferred over? Would you make the change? Anyone with base jumping stories. PS I love these videos, I wonder how they're shot.

Man, or wingsuit diving.

This is so intense. I would be terrified. Do you get used to the feeling of being in the air after the first few times?

Jessi

I've seen the wingsuit diving things before and I will tell you right now.... No way. I want a parachute. Period.

THEY DON'T ALSO HAVE A PARACHUTE? :( Yikes!

I totally agree, how useful can a wingsuit be when you get close the ground? Although if you could land like a bird, that would be pretty cool. I imagine this would take a tonnnn of training.

Jessi

Apparently, initial experiments with the suit that killed him were conducted with dummies dropped from the fifth floor of his apartment building had been successful, but he learned the hard way that test dummies are more durable than French people.

Awww! That's brutal. Poor guy. Why on earth would he test from only 5 floors, though, and then think he could jump off the Tower and it work the same way??

I don't know! I guess he was trying to prove something. It looks like he's wearing a pile of trenchcoats, not even a wingsuit. Man, poor guy, good thing smart material exists now, i think that's the key to wingsuits...

There are some things I would probably not do, here on this page are a few of them :)

I think that Skydiving is for me enough for now.